Hydraulic Institute announces 2013 Annual Meeting registration open now
The Hydraulic Institute (HI) and Pump Systems Matter (PSM) will host its 2013 Annual Meeting at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Myers, Florida from February 7-12, 2013.
The 2013 Annual Meeting will serve as a valuable resource for executives, engineers, and marketing professionals associated with pump and supplier companies throughout North America and Europe who are seeking exclusive educational and networking opportunities. Hydraulic Institute technical committees will meet to address industry standards, guidelines, and DOE pump efficiency standards. Representatives from HI Member, Associate Member and Standards Partner companies work together to develop comprehensive standards and guidelines using an ANSI-approved consensus process. They also produce other industry-related technical documents, guidebooks, training webinars, in-person courses and e-Learning courses.
Several featured guest speakers include:
• Alan Beaulieu, Economist, Institute of Trend Research: Make Your Move
• Michael Abrashoff, Navy Commander & Progressive Leadership Expert & Author: It’s Your Ship – Achieving Breakthrough Performance & Putting the Leadership Roadmap to Work
• Jay Timmons, Chief Executive Officer, NAM Council of Manufacturing Associations: Business Challenges & the Political Landscape for the Manufacturing in the United States
• Dr. James D. Hlavacek, Managing Director of Market Driven Management & Chairman & CEO of the Corporate Development Institute, Inc.: Profitable Top-Line Growth for Industrial Companies
• Michael Halloran, CFA, Senior Industrial Analyst, VP, Robert Baird & Co.: A Wall Street Perspective on the Pump Industry (Market Intelligence presentation)
The program will also include the bi-annual CEO Roundtable, the Market Intelligence Committee, Standards Leadership Workshop, and nearly 30 HI Technical Committees. PSM meetings will include the Board of Directors, Educational Affairs Steering Committee and the PSM Marketing Committee. Networking events include dinners, receptions, a Tabletop Display Reception for Associate Members, a golf scramble tournament and a robust program planned for spouses and guests.
Registration is open to all HI Members, Associate Members, Standards Partners, PSM Sponsors, Europump Members, and eligible prospective HI members. Early registration discounts apply for those who register by January 4, 2013. Group discounts and young engineer discounts are also available. For complete details and to register, visit www.Pumps.org/13Annual or contact Gabrielle Bernardo at 973-267-9700 ext. 125.