Bridgestone PressureStat tire pressure monitoring system for OTR tires
Bridgestone Americas, Inc. (Bridgestone) is expanding its portfolio of technology solutions with PressureStat, a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) launched for off-the-road (OTR) tires in the construction, quarry, underground hard rock and port industries. The PressureStat system is easy to use and provides instant access to important tire pressure and temperature data, allowing customers to accurately manage tire pressure on a real-time basis.
"At Bridgestone, we take pride in producing best-in-class products and delivering solutions-based technology to help our customers lower their total cost of ownership," said Rob Seibert, director, marketing, commercial off-the-road tires, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations. "We recognized an opportunity to expand our TPMS offering beyond giant radial tires to empower our OTR customers across our entire portfolio of products. With the PressureStat system, they not only can improve tire performance, but also increase jobsite safety and reduce unplanned downtime."
Tire pressure is critical in OTR applications to ensure a vehicle's weight is evenly distributed, preventing uneven wear and increasing tire performance. The PressureStat system facilitates tire asset monitoring and optimization with:
- Easy-to-install valve stem sensors that save time and money;
- Onboard alerts to the driver that make them aware of potential issues before they impact operations;
- Bluetooth connectivity that seamlessly provides real-time pressure updates to mobile devices;
- Instant inspection reports for the entire fleet available on desktop or mobile device with Bridgestone TreadStat Tire and Rim Management software; and
- Streamlined forecasting and analysis when combined with TreadStat software, allowing users to report on the condition of tires and rims from any device, anywhere in the world.
PressureStat is a user-friendly, competitively priced tire pressure monitoring solution backed by Bridgestone, a global leader in off-the-road tire manufacturing, service and support. The newest solutions-driven technology for OTR customers is now available for purchase in the U.S. and Canada.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.