Bosch Rexroth is accepting registration for all courses in its popular training program designed for industrial hydraulic and mobile hydraulic users, designers and engineers. Rexroth's Hydraulic Technical Training is targeted toward individuals who maintain hydraulic systems, design new systems or want to upgrade existing systems with new technology.
Rexroth provides on-site training for specific hydraulic installations, and customized training programs are available with training stands delivered to the participant's location. Online Hydraulic Training is also available as self-directed eLearning courses that include basic hydraulics as well as various technology specific courses including energy efficiency and electrification of hydraulics.In addition to on-site and self-directed training, registration is available for the following scheduled courses in Canada:
- HYi-101 (formerly POH) An introduction and comprehensive overview of industrial hydraulic technology
- HYi-201 (formerly MRS) Maintenance personnel learn proper methods of commissioning, maintaining and trouble-shooting industrial hydraulic systems
- HYi-202 (formerly DCH) Advanced maintenance technicians and hydraulic project engineers learn the aspects of efficient system/circuit design as well as component selection and sizing
- HYi-301 (formerly PPM) Sizing, application, commissioning and troubleshooting fixed and variable displacement piston pumps and motors in open, closed and semi-closed industrial hydraulic circuits
- HYi-302 (formerly PCT) Introduction and thorough overview of proportional valves and control electronics for advanced technicians, designers and engineers
- HYi-303 (formerly PCD) Design concepts for proper selection, sizing and application of proportional and high response valves
- HYm-101 (formerly IMHT) An introduction and comprehensive overview of mobile hydraulic technology
- HYm-201 (formerly MHDCT) Advance your skills and in using and applying open and closed circuit mobile drives and controls
Courses are held at Bosch Rexroth facilities in Canada as well as additional courses at various locations in the U.S.
For a complete listing of available courses and dates, download the training brochure at www.boschrexroth.ca/training.