ILLUMAGEAR Launching Next-Generation Halo at CONEXPO 2017
ILLUMAGEAR, whose mission is to illuminate people working in high-risk environments, making them safer and more prepared, announced today the launch of the Halo™, its next-generation Personal Safety and Task Light, at CONEXPO.
The durable, lightweight Halo is a cord-free 360° Personal Active Safety System that attaches to any standard hard hat and produces a ring of light around the wearer, enabling him or her to see and be seen in all directions at all times. Tough enough to survive in rough environments, the Halo is the ideal safety and task light, visible over a quarter mile away while illuminating the wearer’s task area out to the visual periphery.
Product features include:
- Lightweight and cord-free
- Visible over 1/4 mile away in all directions at all times
- Powerful flood task light for improved work efficiency
- Fully illuminates the task area out to the visual periphery
- Eliminates shadows no matter where you move
- Four light modes: Halo, HI-Alert, Task, Dim
- Powered by a single on-board rechargeable battery
- IP Rating of 67 to protect against dust, dirt, and water
- Easy single button functionality
- One year warranty