DICA receives new Canadian patent for outrigger pads
DICA recently added a fifth patent to its SafetyTech outrigger pad patent portfolio. This most recent patent, issued in Canada (2,860,490) on July 12, 2016, is for C- or U-shaped TuffGrip handles used with any size or shape of SafetyTech outrigger pad.
“DICA’s SafetyTech products provide load distribution and ergonomic benefits to operators every day around the world. We’re happy to receive our most recent Canadian patent which reflects the innovation and engineering our team puts into every DICA product,” said Kris Koberg, CEO.
The TuffGrip handle system was introduced nearly five years ago to provide long-term durability for every element of DICA outrigger pad products and provide a highly beneficial ergonomic safety feature for operators as they handle SafetyTech products.
TuffGrip handles provide five key benefits:
- Unbreakable strength that’s guaranteed.
- Comfortable to grip, lift, carry or pull.
- Resistant to UV, hydraulic fluid and road chemicals.
- Compact and rigid to reduce tripping hazards.
- Safety orange colour as a reminder to use caution.