Demolition is more powerful and efficient than ever with the new John Deere Hydraulic Hammer attachments (HH20C, HH40C, HH60C and HH80C) for skid steers, compact track loaders (CTLs) and compact excavators. The new line of hammers is the fastest in its class, and they are more efficient and easier to maintain than previous models. The Hydraulic Hammers are the newest product added to the consistently growing line of Worksite Pro attachments and are optimized to work with select John Deere G- and E-Series skid steers and compact track loaders, G-Series Compact Excavators and most competitive models.
Redesigned with a simplified hydraulic-breaker solution to boost productivity, the Hydraulic Hammers provide two to three times more blows per minute (BPM) than previous models. With 30 percent fewer parts, rebuild times are reduced to one hour versus eight hours, and an exclusive tool retention system enables quick installation and removal using only one small screwdriver. Additionally, the Hydraulic Hammers only require grease every two hours of operation and have a 1,000-hour service interval, contributing to lower daily operating and maintenance costs.
Five bit options are available on the Hydraulic Hammers to further power operator productivity, including:
- Standard moil point suitable for breaking concrete or medium-hard, non-stratified rock
- Optional chisel point for concrete flatwork, walls around rebar or breaking into a precut line
- Optional spade for most concrete, asphalt cutting and all earthworks in soft, non-stratified rock
- Optional compacting plate for single-machine prep of dirt for concrete pads and fencing
- Optional pyramid point used to break hard, reinforced concrete as well as sediment (only available on the HH20C and HH40C)
“The Hydraulic Hammers are an exceptional addition to our line of Worksite Pro attachments that increase the versatility of any compact machine,” said Gregg Zupancic, product marketing manager, John Deere Construction & Forestry. “We developed this line of hammers to be a faster and easier-to-maintain solution, so operators can focus on getting the most productivity from their equipment as possible.”
With the universal, self-cleaning Quik-Tatch easy attachment system found on all John Deere skid steers, CTLs and compact excavators, the machine can easily add and remove the Hydraulic Hammer in no time. The new attachment is also backed by John Deere parts, service and warranty coverage.