Camoplast Solideal Launches New Solideal CMP 533 Soil Compactor Tire at Intermat
Camoplast Solideal has introduced the Solideal CMP 533 tire for soil compactors at the International Exhibition for Equipment and Techniques for Construction and Materials Industries (Intermat) in Paris on April 22-25, 2015.
With premium rubber compounds and enhanced treaddepth, the Solideal CMP 533 tire offers industry-leading tread life and durability.
With its unique Hauler stepped diamond profile, the Solideal CMP 533 features:
- An optimized tread pattern that minimizes ground pressure and damage resulting in superior compaction performance.
- The perfect compromise between floatation and traction for all seasons and underfoot conditions.
- A robust carcass design that enhances side impact resistance resulting in fewer flats.
- A flatter tread profile for optimized surface contact, shock absorption and vibration reduction at low inflation pressure.
- An engineered tread profile with Hauler steps and shoulder lugs that enhance traction thereby resulting in improved overall performance.
Shipments of the Solideal CMP 533 tire will commence in April 2015.
Camoplast Solideal is committed to offering a complete range of high performance products and solutions that satisfy the mobility needs of its clients, The Solideal CMP 533 is one launch in a series of new products the company promises to bring to marketing in the coming years.