Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies has announced a major product upgrade to its Load’N’Go Powerbody. The Powerbody now features the new AirNArc™ 150 All-In-One Power System with a beefier 18 HP Kohler engine, providing more energy required to power the tools necessary for the commercial tradesman. Power, storage, and security of 16 gauge steel construction are the foundation of the Load’N’Go Powerbody.
The Load'N'Go Powerbody is a transferable service body up-fitted with a generator, compressor, welder and battery booster/charger which universally fits Ford, Dodge, and GM 1 ton pickup trucks. Major features include a control panel in the side compartment for easy access and a 1000 pound capacity slide-out parts drawer. The Load'N'Go Powerbody also has built in forklift tunnels for easy transfer from one pickup to another.
Utilizing a transferable work truck body includes the following innovative features:
- Perfect fit for both new and existing fleet vehicles.
- Extra security - standard key locks plus pad-lockable T-handles.
- Built-in forklift tunnels and lifting jack receptacles for easy installation and removal.
- Models available for both long bed and short bed pickups.
- Immediate cost saving benefits - universal fit for all major brand, standard pickup trucks (Chevy, Dodge, Ford, GM, and Toyota).
- Life cycle savings in excess of 17.5% of initial cost (get pdf white paper).
“The Powerbody features the flexibility and ease of transfer that Load’N’Go offers combined with an All-In-One Power System that provides a highly portable and powerful worksite solution” according to Tom Endicott, National Sales Manager at Fleetwest. “This is the last tool box you will ever have to buy.”
Searching for the best-performing excavator? Your search ends here. We tested the Volvo EC350E and EC380E against a leading competitor in three different tests: trenching, truck loading and lifting capacity at reach. The results show a 20% difference in cost-per-ton, a 15% difference in tons-per-hour and a 12% difference in both operating costs and lifting capacity. See the results and put an end to your search for the best excavator.