Designed from the ground up, the Boxer 950HD includes many features previously found only on full-size skid-steer models.
|Address||8507 S. Winn Rd., PO Box 1000, Winn, MI, 48896, US|
Related Articles (5)
Morbark, Inc., continues to aggressively expand the distributor network domestically and internationally for its Boxer line of compact utility loaders. Two of these new distributors, Best Line Equipment and Stevens Products, Ltd., also signed on as Morbark Tree Care Products dealers. The most recent Boxer Equipment distributors range across four countries and are as follows:
- AB Hydraulics, Inc., in Carencro, La.
- Best Line Equipment, with three locations in Pennsylvania carrying Morbark equipment (Hatboro, West Chester and Lemont Furnace) and one location carrying Boxer equipment (Lemont Furnace)
- Elk Grove Power Equipment in Elk Grove, Calif.
- KASE Holdings in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Leslie Street Rentals in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Lizwood SA DE CV in Mexico City, Mexico
- Pacific Tractor & Implement in Hillsboro, Ore.
- Stevens Products, Ltd., in Auckland, New Zealand
Morbark, Inc., the manufacturer of the Boxer line of compact utility loaders, has introduced the all-new Boxer 900HD.
Amidst much excitement and fanfare, the first Boxer compact utility loader rolled off the Morbark, Inc., production line this March. Morbark, a leading manufacturer of tree care, sawmill, recycling, forestry and biomass chipping and grinding equipment, acquired Boxer Equipment, a product line of Mertz Manufacturing, LLC at the end of 2012.
Morbark, Inc., a leading manufacturer of tree care, sawmill, recycling, forestry and biomass chipping, and grinding equipment, announced at the beginning of 2013 that it has completed the acquisition of Boxer Equipment, a product line of Mertz Manufacturing, LLC (Mertz), that manufactures and globally markets a full line of compact utility loaders (also known as mini-skid steers) and attachments.