Terex Finlay releases its largest mobile jaw crusher to date
The Terex Finlay LJ-130 hybrid jaw crusher is the largest mobile jaw crusher in the company's range and has been developed for large-scale quarry and mining operations. The machine can operate as standalone primary crusher or be integrated into a mobile or static crushing and screening plant.
The machine incorporates a Terex 1300 x 1000mm (51" x 39") high performance electrically driven single toggle jaw chamber. The large chamber inlet opening has been engineered to accept the coarsest feed including large boulders in the feed material and the chamber cavity depth of 2.3m (7' 5") provides high reduction ratios and maintains an efficient material flow through the plant.
For ease of transportation the machine has been engineered with a compact operational footprint and can be split down into two transportable components without the need for heavy crane assistance on site for setting up, tearing down and transporting between locations.
The machine features a 13.5m³ (17.64yd³) hopper with an integrated pan feeder and heavy duty VGF feeder with automatic power monitoring to regulate and automatically increase or decrease material flow to prevent overload and ensure continuous choke feeding of the jaw chamber for optimum productivity.
The machine can be powered either by the integrated 500kVA genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power options provide operators with significant power, servicing and maintenance cost savings in direct comparison to a diesel/ hydraulic powered plant.
Key features include:
- The plant's electrically driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and environmental efficiencies.
- The large feed width and gape enables the crusher to accept larger and coarser material reducing the need for hammering of oversized product in the virgin feed material.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered electric drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in construction demolition, asphalt and recycling applications.
- For ease of commissioning and transportation the machine can be dismantled into two separate components without the need for cranes.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
The new Volvo EC950F crawler excavator was made for large haulers. In fact, it can fill our 60-ton A60H haul truck in just four bucket passes with an average cycle time of just over a minute. With the perfect pair from Volvo, you can improve efficiency, burn less fuel and keep your haulers moving.
Watch these two powerful machines load four passes in just over a minute.