VMAC has released its RAPTAIR-G30 gas drive air compressor demonstration video. This video shows dealers and end-users the lightweight, rotary screw technology that is the RAPTAIR-G30 gas drive and explains how the compressor works, illustrating the features and benefits.
The video premiered at the 2016 NTEA Work Truck Show where the air compressor was officially launched. The RAPTAIR-G30 can now be ordered for any climate thanks to VMAC's cold climate kit specifically designed and engineered for the RAPTAIR-G30 gas drive.
Unique to the RAPTAIR-G30, according to the company:
- It is half the size and weight of its competitors, freeing up cargo space
- It offers significantly better value than low quality piston compressors
- It is the most affordable rotary screw technology available
- It is equipped with the WHASP tank, VMAC's patent-pending air/oil separator and cooler
- The air-end is backed by VMAC's industry-leading Lifetime Warranty
"This demonstration video shows, in a very concise way, how the RAPTAIR-G30 gas drive works," says Mike Pettigrew, VMAC marketing manager. "Our goal is help our dealers and end-users through the decision-making process by demonstrating exactly why this product is so special."