GOMACO's new Xtreme GT-3600 curb and gutter machine is displayed for the first time ever in GOMACO's booth in the Central Hall at World of Concrete. The GT-3600 was the first three-track machine to slipform a 24-inch (610-mm) radius, and now, with the Xtreme package on board, tight radius paving is easier and more efficient than ever before. The Xtreme package adds G+ radius software with slew drives, smart-sensored hydraulics, and intelligence to the GOMACO GT-3600.
Shows & Events News
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas will feature a variety of recently upgraded models and newly available third-party attachments at World of Concrete (Booth C7027). The company is also displaying its Hyundai HX130LCR hydraulic excavator for the first time since the model's recent introduction.
At World of Concrete, the Honda Power Equipment team will showcase a number of its power products for commercial applications at its outdoor booth #O31200. Front and centre will be the Honda comprehensive line of generators – models providing smooth, dependable power for construction, rental, emergency and recreation applications. All Honda generators are powered by advanced Honda four-stroke engines and incorporate technology that make Honda generators among the world's quietest.
At World of Concrete 2019, the Honda Engines team will unveil powerful new additions to its general purpose commercial engine lineup – models that offer commercial construction and turf industry customers more versatile power and greater adaptability with exceptional fuel efficiency in a compact package.
- The Cyclone Air Cleaner, available on the Honda GX160, GX200, GX270 and GX390 engine models, features a smaller footprint and a more compact design than the legacy cleaner it replaced. The Cyclone Air Cleaner fits within the overall engine shape and targets OEM applications where overall engine dimensions are critical.
- The Honda GXR120 general purpose engine, a model uniquely developed as an ideal source of power for rammers – equipment used to compact soil or other granular material. Offered as a second power option to the reliable GX100 engine, the GXR120 engine is designed to provide superb durability and reliability for heavy-duty applications.
- Offering the same quality and durability attributes of the GX series engines, GX Pressure Washer Optimized Industrial Series engines are specifically designed for direct-drive pressure washer applications; the Optimized series is available with Honda GX160, GX200, GX270 and GX390 engines. The model lineup delivers Honda's smooth and reliable power, maximized engine performance at wide-open throttle and increased power output in the GX200 and GX390 series engines. These engines also offer a fixed throttle, enabling superior performance, making them ideal for the rental market.
More than 100 companies have already announced plans to introduce new work trucks and equipment at Work Truck Week 2019.
Manitou North America is introducing new products across its Manitou, Gehl and Mustang by Manitou brands at World of Concrete. An interactive outdoor booth in the Silver Lot (#O31054) features opportunities to meet the new management team and learn about the latest equipment and service solutions from Manitou, Gehl and Mustang by Manitou.
This April 8 to 14, Liebherr will give attendees of Bauma 2019 a unique chance to experience its latest innovations first-hand, ranging from construction machines to material handling, mining and components. Visitors can look forward to seeing many new technologies and other practical innovations at Liebherr's 14,000 m2 outdoor stand (809-813) and its indoor stand in hall A4, number 326.
Digitization is gaining ground in the construction machinery industry as more and more technologies make their way into the industry. Cloud-based infrastructures, digital services portfolios and security solutions are ringing in a change of paradigm. At bauma 2019, visitors can marvel at initial systems. From April 8 to 14, the world's leading manufacturers will be presenting their developments at Messe München and invite to participate in discussions on the opportunities and challenges of new technologies.
- bauma 2019 focuses on the digitization of the construction industry
- Leading global manufacturers present initial technologies
- Visitors can discuss the topic with exhibitors at the bauma Forum
XCMG, a global leading construction machinery manufacturer, unveiled ambitious new initiatives, including the establishment of a high-end innovation centre for construction machinery and core components, and a strategic alliance to promote technological development at bauma China 2018, the premier gathering for the Asian construction machinery industry. The company also showcased 79 of its latest products and 41 pieces/sets of core components at the event.
New technology and the work truck industry's continued emphasis on achieving zero emissions are the focus of the 2019 Green Truck Summit, held with Fleet Technical Congress and The Work Truck Show 2019, which run March 5-8 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Geographical expansion remains one of the main policy priorities of the Mecalac Group. For more than 4 decades, through its 5 factories, its 7 commercial subsidiaries and a global network of more than 250 dealerships, the Group has been designing, manufacturing and selling construction machines specifically intended for civil and underground engineering in urban environments. In 2016, Mecalac established a presence in the United States with an initial partnership in Massachusetts. Since then, its distribution network in the United States has expanded continuously. Consequently, Mecalac has now moved into the Canadian market with 3 distributors who now handle the promotion, sales and marketing of Mecalac construction machinery.
GOMACO's new Xtreme GT-3600 curb and gutter machine will be displayed for the first time ever in GOMACO's booth in the Central Hall at World of Concrete 2019. The GT-3600 was the first three-track machine to slipform a 24-inch (610-mm) radius, and now, with the Xtreme package on board, tight radius paving is easier and more efficient than ever before. The Xtreme package adds G+ radius software with slew drives, smart-sensored hydraulics, and intelligence to the GOMACO GT-3600.
Mack Defense recently showcased the Mack Granite–based M917A3 Heavy Dump Truck (HDT) at the Association of United States Army (AUSA) 2018 show at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Mack Defense was awarded a $296 million contract in May 2018 to produce 683 HDTs for the U.S. Army.
Haulotte North America held Open Days 2018, a customer event for U.S. and Canadian customers at their Virginia Beach, Virginia, location October 17 – 18. The event included education, hands on machine demonstrations including an obstacle course, and the opportunity to be the first in the U.S. and Canada to test drive the new 100 percent electric architecture boom lift.